Modern Device Management Tool.
MPA Tools simplifies and improves IT administration tasks and minimizes problem resolution time for HelpDesk and Sysadmins. Modern tools to help IT Professionals to manage their infrastructure in more efficient and reliable ways.
Multi-Computer Device Management
Manage Devices from Active Directory
Manage Devices from SCCM
Manage Devices from Intune
One Console - Big Picture
We Connected Infrastructure Tools
A Modern Device Management tool that works multiple infrastructure tools to provide consistent and efficient remote management. Infused with Intelligence to bring issues to administrator attention.
Modern Device Management & Troubleshooting
Designed to provide all the necessary information and tools about remote computer for efficient troubleshooting and management.
Multi Computer Device Management
- Continuously Ping Multiple Computers
- Easily see when computers are rebooting
- Ping Computers with information about their OS, OU, DNS, etc.
- Manage Computers directly from Active Directory
- Scan IP range to find computers
- Create and save your list of computers
- Share computer lists with your teammates
Behind-the-scenes remote administration
- All the tools Help-Desk or Sysadmins need to troubleshoot issues faster
- Configure your own buttons for quick access to the custom tools
- View vital information about remote computer
- Quickly access resources on the remote computer
- Remote desktop to the remote computer and shadow logged-on user’ session
- View Change History on the remote computer to quickly identify potential issues
- View reboot statistics and pending actions
Modern Support and Troubleshooting
- Review state of the disks and devices
- Get Installed Applications, exactly as they are in add/remove programs
- Get available and installed updates
- View Configured OS features
- View installed devices
- Alter when OS is not activated
- Quickly find LAPS password
- Find Bitlocker Keys
- See if system disk is Bitlocker protected
- Uninstall applications
- Kill Running processes
- View and remove Startup applications
- View and delete recurring tasks
- Quickly see the state of Antivirus and the last time it was updated
- Remote Desktop with the ability to see who’s logged-in and sharing sessions
- Open Computer Manager for remote computer
- Open Remote Registry and Remote CMD
- View Computer Change History
- Get TreeSize like view ‘File Tree’ on any remote disks
- Get all network adapters and view connection status
- Get Connected Monitors
- View User Profiles and User logon History
- Quickly open remote folders
- Run GPUpdate on a remote computer
- Configure your own buttons with custom scripts
Automate IT tasks and run them on hundreds of computers. Design your own health-checks and share them with your team. Perform logical steps that fit your support design.
Automate Routine Administration Tasks
Stop services, copy files, restart computers. One of the hundreds of examples of simple tasks that any sysadmin performs daily. MPA Tools have over 30 action sets that allow IT, administrators, to create sequences for any routine scenario. Easily automate tasks and create single-action tools that complete complex workflows all from within the console, saving hundreds of hours and reducing the risk of human error.
Create Custom Health Checks
MPA Tools help IT Administrators become pro-active in supporting their desktop or server environments. With custom health checks, Sysadmins can check hundreds of servers after patching or schedule rebooting, etc. With custom health check you can check if all or any patches were installed, no active sessions, computers were rebooted, all automatic services are running and system drive has sufficient disk space. And this is just one scenario our of hundreds.
Create Reports complete you need
Create a customized report from any data source. You can combine information collected from custom scripts, registry, wmi , sccm, intune into one view. Very easy to use!
SCCM Client and Collection management
Work with SCCM Clients right from the console. Manage and troubleshoot SCCM Client issues.
Troubleshoot client issues
Easily view SCCM Client properties and review client activity. Quickly detect client issues and recognize stale or inactive clients. Review Collection membership and troubleshoot content flow.
Design Client Checks
Works with hundreds of computers to view their client’s health. Quickly identify comment issues or common activities based on-site or subnet. Use tools to perform client remediations on multiple computers. Run Client actions of hundreds of computers.
Work with Hundreds of clients as the same time
Intune Device Management
Manage devices directly from Azure AD. Easily run Intune tasks and hundreds of clients. Compare device configurations for faster troubleshooting.
Run Device actions
Troubleshoot device issues
Design custom action sequences and reports
What People Are Saying
Unique, easy to use, and simply most helpful tool to support desktops and servers. MPA Tools helps us with all our operations.
The application MPA Tools allows me an easy way to look at systems or multiple systems at one time for troubleshooting issues. The ease and multiple tools that are quickly available save time in finding and resolving issues on a day to day basis. Overall an excellent tool for any specialist that works with computers.
MPA Tools really helped out the IT department be more efficient. Easy to use and a great interface!
Great tool and works great, helps us a lot with our daily tasks. The team loves it!